Latest Posts

Improving Company Travel Compliance While Keeping Budgets in Check
September 12, 2021

Improving Company Travel Compliance While Keeping Budgets in Check

Many company’s chief financial officers will tell you that their employees do a very poor job of staying in compliance with their corporation’s travel policies. Others will tell you

More info
September 7, 2021

Taking a Trip to Canada with Your Dog

Traveling can be a rewarding experience, especially with the animals along for the ride. Canada is a vast country with beautiful destinations and wonderful entertainment. Pet-friendly areas can

More info
August 15, 2021

What is Business Travel Management?

Different Types of Business Travel Management (BTM) Companies People know about business travel, but it’s not to be confused with business travel management. Business travel is just travelling

More info
Ecuador – natural heritage, delicious food and tourism
August 14, 2021

Ecuador – natural heritage, delicious food and tourism

Ecuador is country located in the northwestern parts of the South American continent straddling the equator with a Pacific Ocean coastline. The country is sandwiched between Colombia to the

More info
Business Travel’s Changing Landscape
August 7, 2021

Business Travel’s Changing Landscape

Over 94 percent of all business travel in the United States happens on the ground within four hours of where the business executive is based. The other 6 percent are usually made by air and last

More info
Keeping Business Executives Safe When Traveling Overseas
July 21, 2021

Keeping Business Executives Safe When Traveling Overseas

About 48 percent of all business executives who make more than 13 trips a year say that their primary concern when traveling is staying safe. Business travelers should take precautions to stay

More info
July 8, 2021

5 Best Pet Carriers and Tips for Safer Airline Cargo Flights

Planning an airline trip with your dog or cat and don’t know where to begin? In recent years, traveling has changed on all fronts – for humans as well as their furry friends. Gone are the

More info
Why Business Travel Policies Are Important
June 25, 2021

Why Business Travel Policies Are Important

If you run a business that demands travel, then you more than likely to have some sort of travel policy in place. Your travel policy also should have procedures in place that cover most

More info
An Overview of USA 3000 Airlines
June 16, 2021

An Overview of USA 3000 Airlines

An Idea for an Airline Becomes a Vision John J. Mullen had a vision for a unique airline company, when he started USA 3000 Airlines. Partnering with the business Brendan Airways, LLC, Mullen

More info
Ryanair Enters a New Era in Technologies
June 15, 2021

Ryanair Enters a New Era in Technologies

The role of digital technology today and the future implies the need for firms and companies to continuously seek to avail and modernize technological avenues of doing business. The

More info